Rev. Stanley Jose Moses is the Director and Principal of RSOTA, India. He is also the Senior
Pastor and Overseer of New Life Kingdom Ministries(NLKM).
He trains national pastors and plant churches. He has obtained:
- M.A (Economics) from University of Madras, Madras, India
- B.ED (Economics) from Annamalai University, Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu State, South India.
- Dip.in Church Leadership Training from Tung Ling Bible College, Singapore
- Dip. in Ministry Development Course from Faith Bible College, New Zealand
- B.D. Immanual Baptist Theological Seminary, Georgia, USA;
- M.TH. Pastoral Theology, from Wales University, Wales, Diploma from, RSOTA, Toronto, Canada.
- Undergoing PH.D Program at University of Madras, India ( Research Topic: Economic Equality
in the teachings of Jesus Christ in the New Testament in the Bible - A study);
Rev. Vimala Shanthi J. Moses is the Registrar; Professor at RSOTA, India. She is also the
Associate Pastor in NLKM She has obtained:
- B.Sc (Science), M.A, (English Literature), from Ravishanka University, Bhilai, Chattisghar State, North India.
- Diploma, from RSOTA, Toronto, Canada.
- M.A & M.Phil (Christian Studies), University of Madras
Rev.Karra Nehemiah is an ordained Pastor and Bible Teacher since 1999. He had served the Lord with Gospel for Asia (GFA) for ten years at different levels of key leadership in South and North India. He was a Principal in GFA Bible College and State Overseer of Believers Church in India. He obtained Bachelor of Theology (1995) Master of Divinity (1999) Master of Arts (2003) Master of Theology (2014)
Now he is the founding Pastor of New Community Church (NCC) State in charge of Faith Gospel Ministries (FGM) an adjunct faculty of Trinity Christian College (TCC) and Asha Bible Institute (ABI) Also Treasurer (Pastors’ Fellowship) of All Christian Association (ACA). He Married to Neelima and blessed with a son Nevlyn and a daughter Neona. They live in HYDERABAD, INDIA.
Mrs.Karra Neelima Nehemiah is the Associate Pastor and worship leader of New Community Church (NCC) and a teaching faculty in St. Theresa High School (ICSC). She obtained Bachelor of Science (2003) Master of Divinity (2010) Bachelor of Education (2013) she was a Sunday School Teachers’ Trainer (2003) at Church of South India (CSI) - Khamman Dioceses. She was a state level Teacher’s Trainer (2005-2006) for the Children Development Project Centers at BCI- North India Dioceses.